Monday, May 12, 2008

Hi I decided to unlock my blog again because I'm feeling bored again hahaha. These few days have been fun because I've been super busy with match-hopping and tuitioning and the feeling's just so great when you bump into old faces and have a nice catch up time =D Or at least, it helps keep your mind off things. And so I feel so so so much better. Hahaha.





Today was the best because we had no H1 exams so school started at 11 HAHA. Macs for breakfast, what's new... And then me and Carmen rushed down to SBC to watch bball. As usual watching the game and all nvr fails to bring back sec sch memories uh ): But anyway, we rushed down to Padang after that for SA VS ACSI Rugby finals !! It was so crowded thanks. Thank God the sun was being merciful though. Halfway through the first half ACSI were about to score a try super near us, everyone smartly moved back except me. So I got kicked, HA. Nvm that's not the point. We cheered & cheered but SA didn't manage to clinch the championship title ): Owell, it was a tough game and they really really played well I'm sure the whole sch was vry vry vry proud of them, or at least I was considering this is my very first rugby match ha ha.




The Saint cheer is kinda stuck in my head !
Okay I have chem test tmr and debate on wednesday. So screwing them bye !

No comments: