Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bad start to holidays ):
Two reasons. Go back to school and after school it's always only town.

):


I want to rush finish everything by week2 so that I can go camp in peaceeeee :D :D
I want to go monster again to study.
I want to watch milo cup too.

Photobucket

Oh, I forgot to talk about the prizes we won that day from cricket invitationals !

Photobucket

Gold medal worRrxXz




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My favourites :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm dancing ballet

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
& there's a big fat funny story behind this picture

Photobucket

Photobucket
When you refuse to share cups with others yet dying of thrist.
By the way, that's not me (:


Photobucket



Oh anyway, the gold medal thing was a joke ):
We were giving them out instead... D:


Photobucket

But we were all still happy gIrLxz :D

Photobucket

:D

When we learn, we learn together
When we excel, we excel together
When we need help, we help each other.
Please repeat my last sentence again.


You're a circle, I'm a square

No comments: