Sunday, March 23, 2008

So Manu won Liverpool 3-0. Just like I expected, Manu didn't disappoint. But Liverpool did. Whatever Mascherano did was plain stupid, & that red card changed the whole game. I think 3-0 is too humiliating for Liverpool. Afterall, Liverpool's a great team. And afterall, I do support liverpool (a little) But moving on, WES BROWN SCORED hahahaha. This is such a shocker. And Nani's goal was the epitome of pretttttyyy. I think everyone was so super excited then :D Still, I hope Liverpool will be able to get over this and thrash Arsenal nxt wk :D :D

Anyway, today was holy communion sunday. How do I describe today's service? I really dont know how. But the presence of God was just so strong... ... That there were so many hair-standing occasions and the tears would just roll down yr cheeks even without doing anything. Srsly, there's nthg more I can say than He's good (:


Pictures from Vincent's bday

Photobucket
In the nice toilet with the steamy room. HAHAH. I love that place :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I met Mel after that to go home together. HAHA.

It's her birthday today. 3 more weeks before we'd have known each other for 18 whole yrs. This is too cool to be true. I really miss those days. I dont thinkwe've ever quarreled before. Or have we? AHAHA. All I can rmb is how we always gang up against her brother. Wahhh, those were the times :D


Oh today I had a pretty nice dream to add on to ytd's one. Heh heh.



I should stop anticipating so much
I dont see much hope anymore.
But that's gotta be one of the hardest thing I'm doing.

No comments: