Thursday, March 27, 2008

My phone is being sucha loser. I'm only receiving msgs now which were sent like last night... ... And the worst thing is the details of the msg say that it was only just sent to me. What if what if what if~ Oh God.

Anyway I didn't go to sch today (heh) cos I'm down with a bad headache and terrible sore throat ! Must've been the yummy BBQ chicken wings ytd hahahaha. And talking about chicken wings, met up with Sam Lion and Geraldine ytd to watch bball matches ! (: The guys won CCHY by quite a large difference, but the girls lost D: I think ytd was their off-form day. But the match was still very very exciting, just that the atmosphere ytd abit cold, I prefer AHS. Hahaha.

But still, Chung Cheng jiayou ah ! Faith :D


While packing my room a few days ago, I chanced upon this book which I've neglected for a very very long time-- God's words of life for young women of Faith. I opened it and I landed on this page which said, God's words of Life on Faith, and it really meant alot to me.

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day-- And not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.
2nd Tim 4:7-8

Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Matt 17:20


For this matter God, I'm entrusting it into your hands
Because I believe that as long as you're there, I'll still find happiness in the end (:
And all I want is this one more chance.


Oh maxz the colours are so clashing and ugly. But I lazy change alr. Bear with it! Hahah.

No comments: